Application-directed syntheses of surface-functionalized organic and inorganic nanoparticles
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 181–202, February 2008
How to Cite
Klapper, M., Clark Jr, C. G. and Müllen, K. (2008), Application-directed syntheses of surface-functionalized organic and inorganic nanoparticles. Polym. Int., 57: 181–202. doi: 10.1002/pi.2301
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!