Partially miscible poly(lactic acid)- blend-poly(propylene carbonate) filled with carbon black as conductive polymer composite
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1027–1035, September 2008
How to Cite
Ning, W., Xingxiang, Z., Jiugao, Y. and Jianming, F. (2008), Partially miscible poly(lactic acid)- blend-poly(propylene carbonate) filled with carbon black as conductive polymer composite. Polym. Int., 57: 1027–1035. doi: 10.1002/pi.2442
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!