Nonisothermal crystallization kinetics and thermomechanical properties of multiwalled carbon nanotube-reinforced poly(ε-caprolactone) composites
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1052–1066, September 2008
How to Cite
Xu, G., Du, L., Wang, H., Xia, R., Meng, X. and Zhu, Q. (2008), Nonisothermal crystallization kinetics and thermomechanical properties of multiwalled carbon nanotube-reinforced poly(ε-caprolactone) composites. Polym. Int., 57: 1052–1066. doi: 10.1002/pi.2448
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
- Talent Team Construction of Anhui University. Grant Number: 02203104
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!