Theoretical investigations of electronic structure and charge transport properties in polythiophene-based organic field-effect transistors
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 16–21, January 2010
How to Cite
Lan, Y.-K., Yang, C. H. and Yang, H.-C. (2010), Theoretical investigations of electronic structure and charge transport properties in polythiophene-based organic field-effect transistors. Polym. Int., 59: 16–21. doi: 10.1002/pi.2683
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2009
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC 97-2113-M-030-002-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!