Silk fibroin/chitosan/heparin scaffold: preparation, antithrombogenicity and culture with hepatocytes
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 55–61, January 2010
How to Cite
She, Z., Liu, W. and Feng, Q. (2010), Silk fibroin/chitosan/heparin scaffold: preparation, antithrombogenicity and culture with hepatocytes. Polym. Int., 59: 55–61. doi: 10.1002/pi.2688
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50672044, 50772052
- Foundation of Analysis and Testing in Tsinghua University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!