Polyaniline–silver composites prepared by the oxidation of aniline with silver nitrate in acetic acid solutions
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 437–446, April 2010
How to Cite
Blinova, N. V., Bober, P., Hromádková, J., Trchová, M., Stejskal, J. and Prokeš, J. (2010), Polyaniline–silver composites prepared by the oxidation of aniline with silver nitrate in acetic acid solutions. Polym. Int., 59: 437–446. doi: 10.1002/pi.2718
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2009
- Grant Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: IAA100500902, IAA400500905, KAN200520704
- Czech Grant Agency and the Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 202/08/0686
- Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: MSM 0021620834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!