Reproduced from Pure Appl. Chem. 81(2): 351–353 & 81(4): 779 (2009) with permission from IUPAC.
Dispersity in polymer science (IUPAC Recommendation 2009)†
International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry, Polymer Division, Sub-Committee on Polymer Terminology‡
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 23–24, January 2010
How to Cite
Stepto, R. F. T. (2010), Dispersity in polymer science (IUPAC Recommendation 2009). Polym. Int., 59: 23–24. doi: 10.1002/pi.2748
Membership of the Subcommittee on Polymer Terminology during the preparation of this report was as follows: M. Barón (Argentina, Secretary until 2003); M. Hess (Germany, Chairman to 2005, Secretary, 2006–2007); R. G. Jones (UK, Secretary 2003–2005, Chairman, from 2006); T. Kitayama (Japan, Secretary, from 2008); G. Allegra (Italy); T. Chang (Korea); C. dos Santos (Brazil); A. Fradet (France); K. Hatada (Japan); J. He (China); K.-H. Hellwich (Germany); R.C. Hiorns (France); P. Hodge (UK); K. Horie (Japan); A. D. Jenkins (UK); J.-I. Jin (Korea); J. Kahovec (Czech Republic); P. Kratochvíl (Czech Republic); P. Kubisa (Poland); I. Meisel (Germany); W. V. Metanomski (USA); V. Meille (Italy); I. Mita (Japan); G. Moad (Australia); W. Mormann (Germany); C. Ober (USA); S. Penczek (Poland); L. P. Rebelo (Portugal); M. Rinaudo (France); I. Schopov (Bulgaria); M. Schubert (USA); F. Schué (France); V. P. Shibaev (Russia); S. S3omkowski (Poland); R. F. T. Stepto (UK); D. Tabak (Brazil); J.-P. Vairon (France); M. Vert (France); J. Vohlídal (Czech Republic); E. S. Wilks (USA); W. J. Work (USA).
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!