Ionic polymer–metal composite mechanoelectrical transduction: review and perspectives
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Electromechanically Active Polymers
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 279–289, March 2010
How to Cite
Pugal, D., Jung, K., Aabloo, A. and Kim, K. J. (2010), Ionic polymer–metal composite mechanoelectrical transduction: review and perspectives. Polym. Int., 59: 279–289. doi: 10.1002/pi.2759
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2009
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IIS-0713075
- US Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N000140910128
- European Science Foundation DoRa programme
- Estonian Science Foundation. Grant Number: 6763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!