Dielectric electro-active polymer push actuators: performance and challenges
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Electromechanically Active Polymers
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 415–421, March 2010
How to Cite
Benslimane, M. Y., Kiil, H.-E. and Tryson, M. J. (2010), Dielectric electro-active polymer push actuators: performance and challenges. Polym. Int., 59: 415–421. doi: 10.1002/pi.2768
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!