Influence of imidazolium-based ionic liquids on the performance of ionic polymer conductor network composite actuators
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Electromechanically Active Polymers
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 321–328, March 2010
How to Cite
Liu, S., Liu, W., Liu, Y., Lin, J.-H., Zhou, X., Janik, M. J., Colby, R. H. and Zhang, Q. (2010), Influence of imidazolium-based ionic liquids on the performance of ionic polymer conductor network composite actuators. Polym. Int., 59: 321–328. doi: 10.1002/pi.2771
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
- US Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-07-1-0452
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!