Interpenetrating polymer networks based on acrylic elastomers and plasticizers with improved actuation temperature range
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Electromechanically Active Polymers
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 384–390, March 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, H., Düring, L., Kovacs, G., Yuan, W., Niu, X. and Pei, Q. (2010), Interpenetrating polymer networks based on acrylic elastomers and plasticizers with improved actuation temperature range. Polym. Int., 59: 384–390. doi: 10.1002/pi.2784
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2009
- General Motors Corporation and the University of California Discovery Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!