Cooperative, bottom-up generation of rigid-rod nanostructures through dynamic polymer chemistry
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Dedicated to François Schué
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 1477–1491, November 2010
How to Cite
Folmer-Andersen, J. F., Buhler, E., Candau, S.-J., Joulie, S., Schmutz, M. and Lehn, J.-M. (2010), Cooperative, bottom-up generation of rigid-rod nanostructures through dynamic polymer chemistry. Polym. Int., 59: 1477–1491. doi: 10.1002/pi.2864
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
- International Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation of the USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!