Multi-responsive hydrogels based on N-isopropylacrylamide and sodium alginate
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 222–233, February 2011
How to Cite
Dumitriu, R. P., Mitchell, G. R. and Vasile, C. (2011), Multi-responsive hydrogels based on N-isopropylacrylamide and sodium alginate. Polym. Int., 60: 222–233. doi: 10.1002/pi.2929
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2010
- Romanian ANCS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!