Structure and function of chitinases from glycoside hydrolase family 19
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Special Issue: Advances in chitin and chitosan research
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 890–896, June 2011
How to Cite
Ubhayasekera, W. (2011), Structure and function of chitinases from glycoside hydrolase family 19. Polym. Int., 60: 890–896. doi: 10.1002/pi.3028
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- DANSCATT and Lundbeckfonden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!