Newly designed polyacrylamide/dextran gels for electrophoresis protein separation: synthesis and characterization
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1024–1029, July 2011
How to Cite
Ainseba-Chirani, N., Dembahri, Z., Tokarski, C., Rolando, C. and Benmouna, M. (2011), Newly designed polyacrylamide/dextran gels for electrophoresis protein separation: synthesis and characterization. Polym. Int., 60: 1024–1029. doi: 10.1002/pi.3035
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2010
- European Union (FEDER)
- Région Nord-Pas de Calais (France)
- IBISA (Infrastrutures en Biologie Sante et Agronomie) network
- Université de Lille 1, Sciences et Technologies
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!