The role of filler type in the photo-oxidation behaviour of micro- and nano-filled polypropylene
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 1107–1116, July 2011
How to Cite
Morreale, M., Dintcheva, N. T. and La Mantia, F. P. (2011), The role of filler type in the photo-oxidation behaviour of micro- and nano-filled polypropylene. Polym. Int., 60: 1107–1116. doi: 10.1002/pi.3049
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- University of Palermo RS ex-60%
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!