Thermodynamically induced self-assembled electrically conductive networks in carbon-black-filled ternary polymer blends
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 163–168, February 2012
How to Cite
Shen, L., Wang, F., Jia, W. and Yang, H. (2012), Thermodynamically induced self-assembled electrically conductive networks in carbon-black-filled ternary polymer blends. Polym. Int., 61: 163–168. doi: 10.1002/pi.3163
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873091
- Science and Technology Department of Zhejiang Province of China. Grant Number: 2008C11002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!