Bioapplications of light-sensitive polymer films and capsules assembled using the layer-by-layer technique
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 673–679, May 2012
How to Cite
Volodkin, D., Skirtach, A. and Möhwald, H. (2012), Bioapplications of light-sensitive polymer films and capsules assembled using the layer-by-layer technique. Polym. Int., 61: 673–679. doi: 10.1002/pi.4182
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!