Influence of annealing treatments on the essential work of fracture of biaxially drawn poly(ethylene terephthalate)
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1094–1100, July 2012
How to Cite
Vu, H.-N., Gauthier, C., Lame, O. and Cavaillé, J.-Y. (2012), Influence of annealing treatments on the essential work of fracture of biaxially drawn poly(ethylene terephthalate). Polym. Int., 61: 1094–1100. doi: 10.1002/pi.4186
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!