Morphology, thermal properties, hydrophobicity and O2/N2 gas separation performance of 4,4′-oxydiphthalic anhydride-based polyimide/titania hybrids
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1136–1143, July 2012
How to Cite
Lu, H.-T., Tsai, M.-H., Tseng, I.-H., Chen, C.-J. and Huang, S.-L. (2012), Morphology, thermal properties, hydrophobicity and O2/N2 gas separation performance of 4,4′-oxydiphthalic anhydride-based polyimide/titania hybrids. Polym. Int., 61: 1136–1143. doi: 10.1002/pi.4191
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!