Study of pH/temperature dual stimuli-responsive nanogels with interpenetrating polymer network structure
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1144–1150, July 2012
How to Cite
Liu, X., Guo, H. and Zha, L. (2012), Study of pH/temperature dual stimuli-responsive nanogels with interpenetrating polymer network structure. Polym. Int., 61: 1144–1150. doi: 10.1002/pi.4192
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!