Liquid crystalline properties of cholesteric elastomers based on a mesogenic monomer containing menthyl groups
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1186–1192, July 2012
How to Cite
Hu, J.-S., Zhang, X., Li, D. and Meng, Q.-B. (2012), Liquid crystalline properties of cholesteric elastomers based on a mesogenic monomer containing menthyl groups. Polym. Int., 61: 1186–1192. doi: 10.1002/pi.4198
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!