Tailoring the morphology and properties of poly(lactic acid)/poly(ethylene)-co-(vinyl acetate)/starch blends via reactive compatibilization
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1284–1293, August 2012
How to Cite
Ma, P., Hristova-Bogaerds, D. G., Schmit, P., Goossens, J. G. P. and Lemstra, P. J. (2012), Tailoring the morphology and properties of poly(lactic acid)/poly(ethylene)-co-(vinyl acetate)/starch blends via reactive compatibilization. Polym. Int., 61: 1284–1293. doi: 10.1002/pi.4204
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!