Microwave-assisted synthesis and bulk polymerization of 3-aminophthalic anhydride as an AB-type monomer for the formation of linear and cyclic polyimides
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1238–1244, August 2012
How to Cite
Theis, J. and Ritter, H. (2012), Microwave-assisted synthesis and bulk polymerization of 3-aminophthalic anhydride as an AB-type monomer for the formation of linear and cyclic polyimides. Polym. Int., 61: 1238–1244. doi: 10.1002/pi.4210
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!