pH-responsive hydrogels with dispersed hydrophobic nanoparticles for the delivery of hydrophobic therapeutic agents
Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 874–879, June 2012
How to Cite
Schoener, C. A., Hutson, H. N. and Peppas, N. A. (2012), pH-responsive hydrogels with dispersed hydrophobic nanoparticles for the delivery of hydrophobic therapeutic agents. Polym. Int., 61: 874–879. doi: 10.1002/pi.4219
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!