Alder-ene addition of maleic anhydride to polyisobutene: nuclear magnetic resonance evidence for an unconventional mechanism
Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 8, pages 1256–1262, August 2012
How to Cite
Balzano, F., Pucci, A., Rausa, R. and Uccello-Barretta, G. (2012), Alder-ene addition of maleic anhydride to polyisobutene: nuclear magnetic resonance evidence for an unconventional mechanism. Polym. Int., 61: 1256–1262. doi: 10.1002/pi.4228
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!