Hydroxyl-functional polyurethanes and polyesters: synthesis, properties and potential biomedical application
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 1048–1060, July 2012
How to Cite
Hahn, C., Keul, H. and Möller, M. (2012), Hydroxyl-functional polyurethanes and polyesters: synthesis, properties and potential biomedical application. Polym. Int., 61: 1048–1060. doi: 10.1002/pi.4242
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!