Interfacial agent effect on rheological response and crystallite characteristics in germicidal polypropylene/titanium dioxide nanocomposites
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 11, pages 1655–1665, November 2012
How to Cite
Serrano, C., Ressia, J. A., Vallés, E. M., Fernández-García, M. and Cerrada, M. L. (2012), Interfacial agent effect on rheological response and crystallite characteristics in germicidal polypropylene/titanium dioxide nanocomposites. Polym. Int., 61: 1655–1665. doi: 10.1002/pi.4256
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!