Flow behavior of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose/polyacrylic acid interpolymer complexes in aqueous media
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 1751–1757, December 2012
How to Cite
Şakar-Deliormanli, A. (2012), Flow behavior of hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose/polyacrylic acid interpolymer complexes in aqueous media. Polym. Int., 61: 1751–1757. doi: 10.1002/pi.4266
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!