Heterogeneous and homogeneous structure dextran–poly(methacrylic acid) interpenetrating network hydrogels: synthesis and an application study
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 1758–1766, December 2012
How to Cite
Ekici, S. (2012), Heterogeneous and homogeneous structure dextran–poly(methacrylic acid) interpenetrating network hydrogels: synthesis and an application study. Polym. Int., 61: 1758–1766. doi: 10.1002/pi.4267
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!