Rheological and thermal properties of glycidyl azide polyol-based energetic thermoplastic polyurethane elastomers
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 158–164, February 2013
How to Cite
You, J.-S. and Noh, S.-T. (2013), Rheological and thermal properties of glycidyl azide polyol-based energetic thermoplastic polyurethane elastomers. Polym. Int., 62: 158–164. doi: 10.1002/pi.4271
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!