Computer simulation and synthesis of stimuli-responsive polymer by sol-gel for selective recognition of (4-chloro-2-methylphenoxy)acetic acid
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 61, Issue 12, pages 1778–1785, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, X.-R., Zhong, S.-A. and Jiang, G.-S. (2012), Computer simulation and synthesis of stimuli-responsive polymer by sol-gel for selective recognition of (4-chloro-2-methylphenoxy)acetic acid. Polym. Int., 61: 1778–1785. doi: 10.1002/pi.4275
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!