On leave from Tanta University, Egypt.
Use of allyl-functional benzoxazine monomers as replacement for styrene in vinyl ester resins
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 71–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Jin, L., Agag, T. and Ishida, H. (2013), Use of allyl-functional benzoxazine monomers as replacement for styrene in vinyl ester resins. Polym. Int., 62: 71–78. doi: 10.1002/pi.4279
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!