Modified resistivity–strain behavior through the incorporation of metallic particles in conductive polymer composite fibers containing carbon nanotubes
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 134–140, January 2013
How to Cite
Lin, L., Deng, H., Gao, X., Zhang, S., Bilotti, E., Peijs, T. and Fu, Q. (2013), Modified resistivity–strain behavior through the incorporation of metallic particles in conductive polymer composite fibers containing carbon nanotubes. Polym. Int., 62: 134–140. doi: 10.1002/pi.4291
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51003063, 50873063, 51011130160, 21034005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!