Synthesis and characterization of polyurethanes containing glucose for selective determination of epinephrine in the presence of a high concentration of ascorbic acid
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 246–250, February 2013
How to Cite
Paşahan, A., Köytepe, S., Cengiz, M. A. and Seçkin, T. (2013), Synthesis and characterization of polyurethanes containing glucose for selective determination of epinephrine in the presence of a high concentration of ascorbic acid. Polym. Int., 62: 246–250. doi: 10.1002/pi.4292
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!