Controlling the surface wettability of poly(sulfone) films by UV-assisted treatment: benefits in relation to plasma treatment
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 310–318, February 2013
How to Cite
Kessler, F., Kühn, S., Radtke, C. and Weibel, D. E. (2013), Controlling the surface wettability of poly(sulfone) films by UV-assisted treatment: benefits in relation to plasma treatment. Polym. Int., 62: 310–318. doi: 10.1002/pi.4302
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!