The investigation of novel non-metallocene catalysts with phenoxy-imine ligands for ethylene (co-)polymerization
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 419–426, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Liu, Z., Yi, J., Huang, H., Dou, X., Zhen, H., Huang, Q., Gao, K., Zhang, M. and Yang, W. (2013), The investigation of novel non-metallocene catalysts with phenoxy-imine ligands for ethylene (co-)polymerization. Polym. Int., 62: 419–426. doi: 10.1002/pi.4326
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21174011
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing, China. Grant Number: 2102036
- Petroleum China Innovation Fund. Grant Number: 2011D-5006-0502
- Major Project for Polymer Chemistry, Physics Subject Construction from Beijing Municipal Education Commission. Grant Numbers: XK100100540, XK100100640
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!