Formation of a tunable starch-based network by in situ incorporation of mercapto groups and a subsequent thiol-ene click reaction
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 427–431, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, L. and Xiao, C. (2013), Formation of a tunable starch-based network by in situ incorporation of mercapto groups and a subsequent thiol-ene click reaction. Polym. Int., 62: 427–431. doi: 10.1002/pi.4327
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!