Thermoplastic polyurethanes from renewable resources: effect of soft segment chemical structure and molecular weight on morphology and final properties
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 106–115, January 2013
How to Cite
Saralegi, A., Rueda, L., Fernández-d'Arlas, B., Mondragon, I., Eceiza, A. and Corcuera, M. A. (2013), Thermoplastic polyurethanes from renewable resources: effect of soft segment chemical structure and molecular weight on morphology and final properties. Polym. Int., 62: 106–115. doi: 10.1002/pi.4330
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!