Morphology and properties of polymer/organoclay nanocomposites based on poly(ethylene terephthalate) and sulfopolyester blends
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 439–448, March 2013
How to Cite
Ghanbari, A., Heuzey, M.-C., Carreau, P. J. and Ton-That, M.-T. (2013), Morphology and properties of polymer/organoclay nanocomposites based on poly(ethylene terephthalate) and sulfopolyester blends. Polym. Int., 62: 439–448. doi: 10.1002/pi.4331
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!