Crystallization behavior and crystallite morphology control of poly(L-lactic acid) through N, N′-bis(benzoyl)sebacic acid dihydrazide
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 647–657, April 2013
How to Cite
Fan, Y., Yu, Z., Cai, Y., Hu, D., Yan, S., Chen, X. and Yin, J. (2013), Crystallization behavior and crystallite morphology control of poly(L-lactic acid) through N, N′-bis(benzoyl)sebacic acid dihydrazide. Polym. Int., 62: 647–657. doi: 10.1002/pi.4342
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!