AB, BAB and (AB)3 poly(ε-caprolactone)-based block copolymers with functionalized poly(meth)acrylate segments
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 693–702, April 2013
How to Cite
Neugebauer, D., Bury, K., Maksym-Bȩbenek, P. and Biela, T. (2013), AB, BAB and (AB)3 poly(ε-caprolactone)-based block copolymers with functionalized poly(meth)acrylate segments. Polym. Int., 62: 693–702. doi: 10.1002/pi.4360
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!