Advanced antistatic/anticorrosion coatings prepared from polystyrene composites incorporating dodecylbenzenesulfonic acid-doped SiO2@polyaniline core–shell microspheres
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 5, pages 774–782, May 2013
How to Cite
Weng, C.-J., Chen, Y.-L., Jhuo, Y.-S., Yi-Li, L. and Yeh, J.-M. (2013), Advanced antistatic/anticorrosion coatings prepared from polystyrene composites incorporating dodecylbenzenesulfonic acid-doped SiO2@polyaniline core–shell microspheres. Polym. Int., 62: 774–782. doi: 10.1002/pi.4362
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!