Formerly Department of Ecological Engineering.
Highly enhanced accelerating effect of melt-recrystallized stereocomplex crystallites on poly(L-lactic acid) crystallization: effects of molecular weight of poly(D-lactic acid)
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 936–948, June 2013
How to Cite
Narita, J., Katagiri, M. and Tsuji, H. (2013), Highly enhanced accelerating effect of melt-recrystallized stereocomplex crystallites on poly(L-lactic acid) crystallization: effects of molecular weight of poly(D-lactic acid). Polym. Int., 62: 936–948. doi: 10.1002/pi.4381
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!