Preparation and characterization of covalently functionalized graphene using vinyl-terminated benzoxazine monomer and associated nanocomposites with low coefficient of thermal expansion
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 6, pages 966–973, June 2013
How to Cite
Ho, K.-K., Hsiao, M.-C., Chou, T.-Y., Ma, C.-C. M., Xie, X.-F., Chiang, J.-C., Yang, S.-h. and Chang, L.-H. (2013), Preparation and characterization of covalently functionalized graphene using vinyl-terminated benzoxazine monomer and associated nanocomposites with low coefficient of thermal expansion. Polym. Int., 62: 966–973. doi: 10.1002/pi.4384
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!