Environmentally friendly copolymeric beads of Chlorella vulgaris and poly(methacrylamide) grafted aliginic acid di-block copolymers for biosorption of zinc ions
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1179–1186, August 2013
How to Cite
Fares, M. M., Al-Rub, F. A. A., Kandah, M. and Allaboun, H. (2013), Environmentally friendly copolymeric beads of Chlorella vulgaris and poly(methacrylamide) grafted aliginic acid di-block copolymers for biosorption of zinc ions. Polym. Int., 62: 1179–1186. doi: 10.1002/pi.4403
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!