Which is more effective for protein adsorption: surface roughness, surface wettability or swelling? Case study of polyurethane films prepared from castor oil and poly(ethylene glycol)
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1202–1209, August 2013
How to Cite
Akkas, T., Citak, C., Sirkecioglu, A. and Güner, F. S. (2013), Which is more effective for protein adsorption: surface roughness, surface wettability or swelling? Case study of polyurethane films prepared from castor oil and poly(ethylene glycol). Polym. Int., 62: 1202–1209. doi: 10.1002/pi.4408
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!