Porous crosslinked copolymers of octadecyl acrylate with acrylic acid as sorbers for crude petroleum spills
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1225–1235, August 2013
How to Cite
Atta, A. M., Brostow, W., Hagg Lobland, H. E., Hasan, A.-R. M. and Perez, J. (2013), Porous crosslinked copolymers of octadecyl acrylate with acrylic acid as sorbers for crude petroleum spills. Polym. Int., 62: 1225–1235. doi: 10.1002/pi.4413
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!