Effect of structural change of pitch on the thermal conductivity of epoxy-based composites filled with heat-treated pitch
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 10, pages 1524–1527, October 2013
How to Cite
Heo, G.-Y. and Park, S.-J. (2013), Effect of structural change of pitch on the thermal conductivity of epoxy-based composites filled with heat-treated pitch. Polym. Int., 62: 1524–1527. doi: 10.1002/pi.4453
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!