Deterioration of metal–organic framework crystal structure during fabrication of poly(l-lactic acid) mixed-matrix membranes
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society of Chemical Industry
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 1144–1151, August 2013
How to Cite
Kathuria, A., Abiad, M. G. and Auras, R. (2013), Deterioration of metal–organic framework crystal structure during fabrication of poly(l-lactic acid) mixed-matrix membranes. Polym. Int., 62: 1144–1151. doi: 10.1002/pi.4478
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!